Craven Hotel   •  The Digger's Cottage  •  The Hut  •  Four C's  •  Bookings  •  Our Contact Details  •  Directions  •  Things to do  •  Home  
5a Tucker Street:
Reception, "Eureka" and "616" Rooms
This original building was built around 1906 on the same property as Number 5, the first resident was P Whibley. In the 1930s Irene Flatt was in residence. 
Reception
Room "616" 
Room 12:  
1 x Double bed,  
2 persons sharing
"Eureka" Room
Room 14:  1 x King-size  bed,  2 persons sharing. Wheelchair friendly.
Craven Hotel   •  The Digger's Cottage  •  The Hut  •  Four C's  •  Bookings  •  Our Contact Details  •  Directions  •  Things to do  •  Home  
Designed by