Craven Hotel   •  The Digger's Cottage  •  Four C's •  Bookings   •   "Eureka" Room   •   Room "616"  •  Our Contact Details  •  Directions  •  Things to do  •  Home  
The Hut
This is one of the original building at the Big Hole. This house was built in the 1880s and was used as a police station with a holding cell to the rear. Sergeant W Sadler stayed here in 1903 while Detective D Nelson had replaced him by 1907. The Borgstrom family owned the house from 1914 until the 1940s. 
Room 6: 1 x Queen bed, 2 persons sharing 
Room 7:  1 x Double bed  + 1 ¾ bed,  3 persons sharing 
Room 7 also have a seperate lounge with TV.                          
Covered sitting area on the back porch.
Craven Hotel   •  The Digger's Cottage  •  Four C's •  Bookings   •   "Eureka" Room   •   Room "616"  •  Our Contact Details  •  Directions  •  Things to do  •  Home  
Designed by