Craven Hotel   •  The Digger's Cottage  •  The Hut   •   "Eureka" Room   •   Room "616"  •  Our Contact Details  •  Directions  •  Things to do  •  Home  
5 Tucker Street or now “The 4 C’s” 
Another original building that was built in 1903. The first resident of this house was WS Hall; with George Abbott residing here from 1910 until at least 1914. Gideon and Maria Grobbelaar lived here in the 1930s. 
Room 8:    R  850 1 x Double bed, 2 persons sharing
Room 9:    R  850 - 1 x Double bed, 2 persons sharing
Room 10:    R  850 - 1 x Double bed, 2 persons sharing
Room 11:    R  850 - 1 x Double bed, 2 persons sharing
Craven Hotel   •  The Digger's Cottage  •  The Hut   •   "Eureka" Room   •   Room "616"  •  Our Contact Details  •  Directions  •  Things to do  •  Home  
Designed by